I wanna be the loudest in my city.. please help!!!!

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
Whatsup Car stereo experts... my plan is simple, i want people to hear me from half a mile away(is that possible??) I have a 2002 tahoe and took the 3rd row out(a lot of space) i dont care much about the SPL since i wont go to any db drag. I want the system to have SQ too but insanely loud... JL audio W7, Image Dynamics, Sound Splinter,RE, Brahma are a few i'm looking at. largest set up can go is three 15s or four 12s. and what kinda amps will push the set up.... thanks a bunch yall...

Bronze Member
Username: Shackashacka

Post Number: 63
What kinda budget are you looking at? are you going to be upgrading your alternator? Are those brands you listed the ones you are only looking at? or are they just a few you know of?
Personally...3 brahma's would suit you just fine,haha
but then you're gonna need an alternator, some huge amps, feet after feet of eDead...and more
Secondly...if you don't care that much about the SPL...you won't have the loudest system in your city
SPL is the loudness...

Alloutparty
Unregistered guest
well my budget is $3000 for amps and subs, but it is a lil flexible. well if loudness is SPL, thats what i want(see, im so ignorant, sorry) i will upgrade my alternator, and two SP1700 drycell, and what kinda amps would i need? and what is the Brahma model number? and i can go with other subs too, i just listed what i head of... thanks a lot....

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3853
how about 3 15 inch Tis, im selling my two for 800 shipped lol

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
well my budget is $3000 for amps and subs, but it is a lil flexible. well if loudness is SPL, thats what i want(see, im so ignorant, sorry) i will upgrade my alternator, and two SP1700 drycell, and what kinda amps would i need? and what is the Brahma model number? and i can go with other subs too, i just listed what i head of... thanks a lot....

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 349
If you want loud, you'll want to compare the TOTAL RMS watts of 4 12's as compared to 3 15's. It may just so happen that the 4 12's will give you higher RMS ratings than the 3 15's.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3855
what the heck TB, that has nothing to do with it

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1370
IF you want SPL go with the Digital Designs 9500 12" sub. Get 2 or 3 of those and you will have killer SPL. www.ddaudio.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 1371
Go with 2 DD 9515 which is the 15's.

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
hey MO, what about the SQ?
i want both, but i know thats not an easy task but still, i dont want it crystal clear but loud but still clear, i want ppl to knwo which somg im playing from half a mile away...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1374
Take it from me. Go with one Crossfire VR2000D with 1 Digital Designs 9515 which is the 15" and you will have the loudest SPL on the block. They will here you coming from up the block. Have the box tuned to 35-40hz. You will have a bit of SQ also.

IM personally going with the 3500 series with 1 Crossfire VR1000D ported at 40hz.

www.crossfirecaraudio.com

www.ddaudio.com

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 2340
i wanna not wear a hearing aid by the times im 40 lol

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
Hey MO, one block is not what i want....
i will have one pair XR653 CS, XR650 CSi, XR525 CSi and one pair of XR650 CXi and 2 Jl audio 300/4 to power it, and i need at least two 15s or 3 or 4 12s to be heard for 10, yes ten blocks away... so please help me....

Bronze Member
Username: Thenoose

Post Number: 86
lmao ten blocks away thats funny hey seanie boy i agree with u hahaha i was happy with my 1 12" alpine hahah

sublunatic
Unregistered guest
i was just kidding about 10 blocks, but can i get atleast 3 or 4 blocks with 2 DD 9500 15 inch subs and VR4000D amp OR 4 Image Dynamics IDMAX12D2 with a VR4000D amp(4000 watt rms 8000 watt peak)

Bronze Member
Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 46
man sublunatic. your gonna have to have ear plugs when you turn it up.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3860
sublunatic is copying me name!!! lol, jk, but sublunatic, go with 3 18 inch Ti pros, or 3 18 inch MTs, after that, for the Ti pros, get a Kicker Kcx 2500.1 for each, or 4 1200.1s from kbl or kicker to it for a QVC 1 ohm sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us