Good subs? please, no crackheads allowed.

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 57
ok i'm looking at subs, again, not that infinity doesnt make good sounding subs, i just know there are better subs. so i was wondering if the top BMOC's of this site can list the high end of subs.

you know like jl, RE, DD, Ascendant, Adire. but i know there is still stuff out there, can you guys please name them. NO CUSPID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

werd
Unregistered guest
Image Dynamics, Sound Splinter and what you listed.

lovinthasound
Unregistered guest
how do those Image Dynamics subs hit and sound? i cant find a dealer near me that has them so i cant hear em...

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 202
theres also memphis, orion, and many more that i cant think of....

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2712
Jl
RE
Adire
Ascendant Audio
Digital Designs
Elemental Designs
Incriminator Audio
Sound Splinter
Orion
TC Sounds
MMATS
Treo
Eclipse

Silver Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 126
kicker jl

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3307
"Jl
RE
Adire
Ascendant Audio
Digital Designs
Elemental Designs
Incriminator Audio
Sound Splinter
Orion
TC Sounds
MMATS
Treo
Eclipse"

the only rhing Joe forgot was Image Dynamics! they are great great subs:-)

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3807
ECLIPSE!!! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Vicky ville, CA US

Post Number: 59
thank you guys, i wanted to review the subs myself, and then make my own educated decision as to which sub will work for me, and who da heIl put kicker on their post?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3814
freedom really likes his kicker and volfenhag

blah55555555
Unregistered guest
MTX

Bronze Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 35
Not to be busting in on this dudes thread but i have a ? Joe does Sound Splinter Sound good. Like the R-lp 15"?

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1379
i wanted to review the subs myself, and then make my own educated decision as to which sub will work for me,

Just remember showroom auditions of mobile audio subwoofers aren't always very helpful. It'd be best to find a place that has a setup already in an enclosure you could demo in-car.

-Fishy

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3846
or to come to my house and audiotion everyting here, i have like everything lol jk, but yea if you listen to it inside a home audio department setup, such as bb and cc have, that doesnt really help, it will react different with different cabin gains and different voltage drops and such

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2717
OMG James, how did I forget Image Dynamics. Matt, I haven't personally heard any SoundSplinter stuff, but I read up on it a lot, and I was/am still considering a RL-P 15". Every review and thread I've read about them says the same thing, awsome subs for the price.

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 36
thanks Joe for the input i love reading this forum. I get alot out of it. I am one of few i swear in the military who accually likes to buy good audio equip. Everyone else i swear just bases it off what the box says. Like Some dude has a legacy 2000 Watt amp and thinks its better than my rockford 1000 watt amp.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2728
The military huh? What division? For all you guys have been doing and putting on the line these past years, we should all pool together and give you free audio stuff, lol. It's the least some people could do, we're not the ones risking our lives for everybody in America.

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 37
I am in the ARMY. 2nd Infantry Division 1st battalion 2nd aviation regiment. Its an Apache Helicopter attack battalion. I am in South Korea right now. I am leaving here next month to go Fort Hood and then to Iraq with 1st Cavalery.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3881
Matt, good luck to you, i really wish you the best, im really proud of you defending our country, i really admire you

Bronze Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 38
Thanks i appreciate all the support. My mom is flipping out that I am off to the desert. I keep telling her I have no choice lol. I will have a ton of money for my mobile A/V system when i get back about 15 G's to do whatever i want with!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us