10W7'S for sale cheap!

Username: Transamkid2000

Post Number: 9
Ok I have 2 10w7's I used in my car for less than 2 months! Some of you may know me from "follow up to 10w7 disappointment" or "JL 10W7 Disappointment...there has to be better!" and this is exactly why I am getting ride of them! They are great subs...Don't get me wrong...but just not for me. I want straight SPL, and these subs give me a happy medium between SQ and SPL. I had them in my 2000 Trans am with a custom sealed 1.1 cubic feet per chamber box...but it cant achieve the type of SPL im looking for, for the amount of power im giving it, space I have, and amount of money I have left (NONE!) So here we go...
2 10W7's properly broken in for 30 hours on low amp power and sounding as good as the day I got them. I have the original boxes and the receipt from Tweeter. 1 10W7-$390, or 2 10W7-$735.
There is also the custom made box double 3/4 MDF, fiberglass resin on the inside to round out the corners and quick clip speaker wire attachments, which I am selling for 250/ obo
Box is 38Lx11Hx15W. Any interested!? want pictures of the box, subwoofers or even a video of them playing...just let me know!

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 243
Damnit if i wasnt shipping for Marine bootcamp soon i would get those

Silver Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 168
hey u got pix of them in the enclosure

Post Number: 10
yeah Vicent I do...email me at chankin98@excite.com and I will send you them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Yeah Vincent I do, email me at chankin98@excite.com and I will send you a couple of picture.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us