NEW Components...

Bronze Member
Username: Singhsane

Scarborough, Toronto Canada

Post Number: 12
JBL GTO526 5 1/4' speakers (Pair)
JBL GTO936 6X9' speakers (Pair)
Kenwood KAC-8401 4ch amp

Thats my current component setup and for some reason it's not doin it for me....ive turned em as far as 75% of the volume (dunno if i should go further?) and basically im not satisfied with how LOUD they are altho at 75% they are still CRISP....im willing to spend upto $800 CDN dollars on components both front and rear with an AMP...ive heard that 6x9's arent the greatest speakers cuz of their shape and its better to get speakers which are round?? dunno if thas true...so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated if u cant find canadian prices jus leave the model # of watever ur talkin bout n i'll look for it myself.....thnx alot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
bump!

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 356
You might want to look at some CDT component speakers for the front, though could you list the RMS wattage for your amp?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
http://www.cardomain.com/item/KENKAC8401

thats my current amp i wouldnt mind buying a new amp if its necessary...where would i be able to find CDT components??

Silver Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 167
if u want loud speakers go for infinity kappa perfects. well it does depend on what kind of music u listen to and other factors.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i mostly listen to rap/hiphop/rnb/reggae...i was considering the kappa perfects...jus wanted to see wat other suggestions other ppl had...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us