SELLING my subs

Bronze Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 21
im selling my 2 alpine type x 12" subs for 200$ for both or best offer nothing is wrong with them and they have only been used for 5 months on an amp which underpowered them. Looking for and upgrade so thats y im selling them. i ahve pics of them below

pics of subs

Silver Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 186
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
lol it scared me to death..... till i remembered what it was.... lol

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 22
haha had to do it

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 254
hahaha you got me with it too

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 23
lol its greatest thing ever

Anonymous

hey a$$hole your so-called pics of subs is infested with a virus. thank god i have 2 antivirus systems on my computer,

PS LEgacyAUDio=NECROPHILIAC

Bronze Member
Username: Jonklly5

Post Number: 30
ya douchebag

Unregistered guest
what do lol mean

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 24
lol u phukin idiot how bout u think of what a virus is u stupid $hit. if u really want a virus ill give u one piece of shi7. ur crap macafee and norton dont do $hit retard. maybe u chould stick to car audio and next time alt+ctrl+delete and u can end task program . phuk up dont ever tell me what i did. its retards like u that dont know what a virus is u dumb phukin cun7 blovv me anonymous and stop name hiding d bag. u too jon kelly suck my dog bi7ch. worthless mf'er. o and if it was a virus i hope it fu/<ed up ur piece of shi7 dell because no moron in their life would say that was a virus if they didnt have a dell that was overpriced and easily attracted ur buying intuition through a crack head and bright colors.

Bronze Member

Ctown, -high-

Post Number: 25
lol=laugh out loud

Bronze Member
Username: Betty02

Post Number: 39
as soon as i saw albinoblacksheep i though i better not click remebering that silly thing, then you go to close it millions more come up

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 483
another douchebag in this forum huh....looks like you know your car audio as well...legacyaudio**hint**hint**...take your little kid games to another forum. and half of your name calling obscenitys didnt even make sense...but either way i hope your mom dies in her sleep with your uncles c*ck in her a$$.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2708
Seems like this forum has been attracting lots of idiots lately hasn't it Rob? I try to just ignore them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us