Bass traviling

anacard
Unregistered guest
need help i have 2 l5 15 running off a 1600 watt ppi and it is loud as hell in the car and i took out the back seat, well it folds down now but any way my car is rattling a part i mean bad it a 2002 cadillac deville, the subs are in a ported box 4.5 and i just bought some dynamat and i dont think it will cut it. my bass is just not traviling? any ideas

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2627
That made no sense man. Your bass isn't traveling? What the he.ll?

werd
Unregistered guest
i think he means you cant hear it from far away outside of the car???

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 273
If that's the case, it's probably because it is a Cadillac after all. They make those more soundproof than most cars.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3159
exactly Jexxen, they make it to block out all the road noise for a comfortable ride but you gotta figure if it blocks noise out it is gonna hold noise in.

anacard
Unregistered guest
it sound as if my car is about to explode from all directions i mean it rattles like no other, almost louder then the system any ideas on how to fix it?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3163
sound deadener, and pin pointing every rattle and trying to fix them one at a time by tightening up any loose bolts or nuts to stop the vibrations.

anacard
Unregistered guest
the windos and roof is flexing i dont want to take the head liner out also the doors

Bronze Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 21
ROFL!!! You should hear my Honda Accord. It's a 1987, and there's two 12" Eclipse in a slotted box sitting in the trunk. I had to weld the trunk on because I blew the latch off. You can hear the trunk rattling blocks away. (Don't ask why I still have this car, it's sentimentall i guess...)

Anacard
Unregistered guest
thats just the point my ride is super clean with a very costly system, its just i hate the rattling.

Bronze Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 92
try edead its cheaper tham dynamat
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us