Hows this sound for a new system

Bronze Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 32
four infinity kappa speakers (2 6.5 inch and 2 6x9s) with a four channel amp not sure of what brand yet, but with about 85watts rms, then 2 alpine type R 1242 series which are 500 watts rms each and to power them a 1000watt hifonics class d amp. right now i have an audiobahn amp, A8002t and to audiobahn subs and im not happy with them, should i keep the amp and get new subs or should i change the whole system to the alpines and hifonics, im only 17 so i know that this isnt the best system ever but its what i could afford right now and before i spend alot of money doing it i want some input from you pros out there, thanks alot.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3135
the new system sounds good man!

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 573
I you are worried about saving some dough then don't get rear speakers. Other than that it doesn't sound too bad.

Kklagge has a digital Audiobahn amp that produces 150 X 4 at 4 ohms. But that amp is also 1 ohm stable so you could power a 500 watt sub on 1 channel. I think the amp is a 1504dp or something to that effect cause I'm thinking about picking one up myself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
i already have all of the speakers cause i bought them a week ago, i just have to put them in, thanks for the input but i still dont know if i should go with audiobahn or change to hifonics, or are there other brands are around the same price that are better? thanks again guys

Silver Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 261
looks good so far. I would get the alpine hifonics set-up if you can afford it. Whats your situation as far as a head unit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
i have a pioneer but i dont know what model without going to check but its 50watts x 4 or say they say...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us