Hows this sound for a system

Bronze Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 31
four infinity kappa speakers (2 6.5 inch and 2 6x9s) with a four channel amp not sure of what brand yet, but with about 85watts rms, then 2 alpine type R 1242 series which are 500 watts rms each and to power them a 1000watt hifonics class d amp. right now i have an audiobahn amp, A8002t and to audiobahn subs and im not happy with them, should i keep the amp and get new subs or should i change the whole system to the alpines and hifonics, im only 17 so i know that this isnt the best system ever but its what i could afford right now and before i spend alot of money doing it i want some input from you pros out there, thanks alot.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 236
Infitity's speakeres-componenets are awesome , At least thats what I think, I would change the amp however if posssible, if not , then thats cool.

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 360
infiniy kappas are great for the money and so are the type Rs but why not get 2 kappa 12s instead and keep all infinity :-) kappas sound a little better and type rs are a little louder

Bronze Member
Username: Safa19

Post Number: 36
i would but the infinities dont have as high an rms as the type Rs do, or atleast the ones i was looking at.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us