OMFG!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Daddy_phat_sack

Post Number: 89
SOMEONE STOLE MY EFFIN 1 OF MY SUBS AND MY AMP!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY NE MORE!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASSSSEEEE BUY MY XBOX!!! ILL TAKE 350 DOLLARS FOR IT SHIPPED!!! PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY!!! IM IN PAIN!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 406
dont mean to bust your bubble but isnt an xbox $150 at your local walmart?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
yea but i have 16 games.... go here https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/137492.html ...... that explaines it..... WELL worth 350 dollars

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
so noone wants to help me out huh???? ok.... fine :-(

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1453
i would but i dont have that kinda money, how about the money in my pocket right now?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2580
I got some lint?

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1455
40 bucks, my phone bill made me touch my toes and it showed me where the wild goose goes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
uuuuhhh.... NO!... im serious guys... my system was like my life!!!! *SOBB*

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
lol hunter....haha

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1456
im sorry, man. oh well i need to go to walmart and buy some stuff and some other stuff, with my 400 bucks in my bank jk :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
.....:S

Bronze Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 41
put it on ebay.. it'll get around 200..
cause for 350 you can get them with 100 games/4-6 controllers/memory sticks/mics/etc.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2581
Ha. Actually, I'm right there with you Brandon. I've been trying to sell a guitar and amp for like 6 months now. I actually just relisted the stupid thing on ebay, even had some watchers the whole time too, but they were too g@y to actually buy it. I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get my system finished this summer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
feel good...atleast u have a system.... i have 2 pioneer subs and no amp....and they tried to steal my h/u and couldnt get the dash out... GODAMNIT!!!!!!!! F#CKIN C@CK SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate theives!!!!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2582
Yeah, I got an awsome system alright man, an amp sitting in my room staring at me. That's about it. I've gotten past the bass withdrawls though. I almost forgot what bass feels like.

I'm gonna go cry now.....

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1462
i sense some bottled up anger...do you want to talk about it? i know how you feel though, had a brahm sitting in my car for like 2 months with no amp to power it, and then about 2 weeks after i get my amp i f*ck up my brahma. i have a lot of money just sittin in my car. sigh..... :-(

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3060
hey Nick I will hook you up man are you sure you dont want that atlas after I check it out?

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2586
Thanks man I would buy it, but I don't even wanna screw with it. I know someday I'll eventuall raise the money, and I've waited this long, I guess a little longer won't hurt. I'm just so sick of nobody buying anything.

Brandon - Your story touches the hearts of all of us. You need a hug. If somebody tried stealing anything from me, they'd have a knife in them, a nice big long one sitting underneath my seat, just waiting for the day some1 tries to scew with me. Do you have any idea who might have stole your stuff though?

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
#2 and 3 are the same game disk FYI also iv beaten them all = / xpet the other crappy games.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
stfu.... i didnt ask for critisism....

Silver Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 104
I got two 12" legacy subs in ported box, legacy HU, two mid speakers legacy, two amps. the subs are 1200 watts each and I have a 2400x2 watt amp for em and another 1600watta amp for the highs. its my old system that was in my van ill send you that if you pay shipping for your xbox and stuff. if you seriously want it ill give you specs. I had them in my van and they hit pretty nice I didnt complain

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
its all legacy btw

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
r legency subs ne good guys???

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
and is that a good deal??? tell me truthfully....

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
im telling you they pound, people will say its a sucky brand, but Its a good deal, your xbox is prolly only worth like 300 and what youll be getting is worth like 600 easy with the box and wiring, its in my van that im selling so im just ganna remove everything so you have all the wiring

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
you might be better off just taking my subs(in ported boxes) and my 2 amps. that alone is about even with your xbox. the speakers I hooked up and amped them but they didnt sound too loud I think something was wrong so I would advice you not to take them, the HU is fine works great, ill throw in the rca's and speaker wire that was in it and the power/ground wiring and rem if you want, but they were cut to fit my van so I dont know what your putting it in.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
y would i take some subs that dont sound loud???? i want to sound atleast OK...... come on.... im not a pro but i no that that isnt a good idea... throw in 50 dollars and then well talk.... or a HU....

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
I have this amp Legacy LA1470 http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--11820000,prod_id--7224 880.html thats a site that lists the prices of a few diff sites on the product. this is just my weaker amp I have, the one for my subs is currently in my sisters car and she loves it but its mine so I have to wait til she gets home to get the other info, I also have 2 kicker comp Vr's 10" they are 150 rms and sound decent but there in a sealed box, they are great SQ for inside the car but no way your hearing them outside the car, the legacys you can hear outside the car they bump nice, when she gets home ill take it all out and get links on prices for ya im not trying to rip you off if I was I wouldnt give u a link on the prices of multiple sites. trying to help ya out I feel bad

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
oh, ill throw it all in if you want it, I just got my new system and the legacy system is in my sisters car its mine tho and ill give ya it for the xbox stuff to help ya, ill get the specs later and trust me THEY BUMP, well lemme get u more links of all the items included and specs, then you can decide and if you decide yes when you get them if you dont like them, send them back and ill send your xbox back. Im not trying to rip you, dont use the system anymore and my sisters just using it. I think when I give u all the links youll like it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
she'll be home in a few hours I think then ill post em asap

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
this is the other amp Legacy LA2070 http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--11820000,prod_id--1106 4351.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
well...listen.... id love to trade but... have u ever traded with anyone on this forum before.... i need some feed back to see first... ill trade for all that if i can get some feedback....

and do u have any more subs ud throw in..... i need all i can get.... ne 12" or 15"????

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2614
Yeah, no offense, but Legacy is complete crap. Pretty much bottom of the line audio equipment, much worse than even Sony. I onwed a Legacy amp once. When I popped the cover off, what I saw was probably the cheapest amp board I'd ever seen. That amp barely ran two Pyramid 6 x 9's that I had at the time (which are absolute complete junk as well). Brandon bro, keep your xbox. Your gonna want to kill yourself when you later realize what you traded an xbox and 16 games for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
well lets let him make his own decision, Im giving him the option of trading back Im not trying to rip anyone just trying to help him out so if he doesnt like it then he can send it back and he gets his xbox and 16 games back its not a big deal. well anyway I have all the info now here it goes. you have
legacy LA1470 http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--11820000,prod_id--7224 880.html

Legacy LA2070 http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--11820000,prod_id--1106 4351.html

Legacy lcd97dfx http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/product_info/overview/index__cat_id--11850000 ,prod_id--7298809,mkt_id--18242378,rf--qgt,qcid--1996848075638,kw--NA.html

legacy lw1276d http://www.epinions.com/pr-Legacy_Car_Audio_Legacy_LW1276D_High_Power_12_quot_Mu lti-Magnet_Structure_Subwoofer_Car/display_~full_specs

legacy Ls61kt http://www.epinions.com/Legacy_Audio_6_5__2_Way_Component_Speaker_Kit_LS61KT__Co mponent_System_LS61KT/display_~full_specs

legacy Ls6530mc http://www.epinions.com/Legacy_Audio_6_5__3_Way_Speaker_LS6530MC__Main_Speaker_L S6530MC/display_~full_specs

ill also give u all the wireing. I have a 12 foot rca with rca splitter for both amps, 14 feet of remote wire, an inline fuse with 80amp fuse ill add a spare one in it also, 12 foot 4 guage power wire, 3 ft 4 guage ground wire, about 10 feet speaker wire, bass control knob with like a 16 foot cord, and a remote with the HU and 2 12" sealed box****(2 seperate boxes not 1 piece) and yes the picture of the hi speakers I have the crossovers and tweeters with em, 1 of those speakers is broken I think though when I took the grill off to take it out it didnt look to good ill send it anyway if you want to check it out it might work. ill have pictures for you later tonight so you can see the condition and what comes with it either way I took it all out zip-tied all the wireing so im ganna sell it on ebay if you dont want it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
I just have kicker comp Vr's 10" in a 1 piece sealed box, but there not mine and there only 150rms anyway

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3105
do not make the trade man Legacy is absolute garbage!

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3009
Legacy is a low quality product, but Matthew is offering a safety net. If he's a man of his word, then Brandon doesn't have much to lose. I'd feel bad for Matthew's sister though. She'll lose the sound system.
Matthew I hope you have another one for your sister.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
nah shes mean to me, I was letting her use it until I felt like getting rid of it :p either way im going to sell it on ebay I figure I would give this guy a chance, dont really even want the xbox because I allrdy have 1 but he got his stuff jacked so I wanna try to help him but im not giving it away for free and thats all he has so ill accept it, only thing is we have to decide on the shipping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
I realized the first 3 links dont work, here some new ones

legacy LA1470 amphttp://www.millionbuy.com/lcyla1470.html

Legacy LA2070 amp http://www.millionbuy.com/lcyla2070.html

Legacy lcd97dfx HU http://store.yahoo.com/soundsdirtcheap/legacylcd97dfx.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
well.... ill just not trade.... bud how much do u want for the HU