When I eventually get something, me and a friend are gonna try making the whole trunk custom. We're thinking about f@rting around with fiberglass, but the whole trunk wouldn't be, just some corners and a false floor coated in it. I'm afraid to try it though, lol.
yeah man fiberglass is messy annoying stuff. I would get someone who atleast has done some fiberglass work before to help yopu out or just read up on it really really well. It takes a long time and patience to have it come out nice, sanding it down $ucks balls especially when it gets all on your face and SH!T.
well this is the deal man, I have my avalanche 15 that I am running now, I ordered 2 extra 15'sfor my brother in-law and one for Hunter's punk a$$, I also got an Atlas 15 which I recieved yesterday, and I am also waiting for an avalanche 12. I am going to build a ported enclosure for the avalanche 12 and depending on how that is I am gonna keep either the 15 or the 12 so whichever one I dont keep you can have the other and I will have a box built for bot also so it is up to you if you want an enclosure with it.
Well, I'd rather have a 15 so I can squeeze out the most spl I can, so if you keep your 12 I'd take it, if not, no big deal. If I did buy something, I probably would build my own box. The sipping would probably cost more than materials would if I did it my self. I'm not super worried about the Avalanche any more I guess. I've always wanted to try SoundSplinter stuff, and I'd still like to try an ID Max as well.
yo im here guys, well it needs to be reconed, im not sure of the price yet, not really a big deal, i just dont have the original crate and packing, so thats 25 bucks plus shipping for that and im not sure if the sub will be under warranty, bbut im not sure, i want to hold on to it but then im not sure, i think i will let it go but not too sure on the price throw me one out.
see im thinkin about doin that after i get my 15 to be honest, it just pisses me off that i have almost nothing to listen to. the reasoon i havent is because i DONT have the original crate and you have to buy for 25 bucks which is kinda a rip off to me, and another reason i havent sent it off is because it would be gone for like a month. 800-900 would actually sound good to me especially from that amp, to be honeast i wasw thinkin about using my 225 hcca instead of my hifonics, i dont like that amp and im goin to sel it also. well im not too sure if i want to sell it yet, i guess it depends on if i like my ava 15. and it is hard to let go because its a brahma and an mk2 which isnt madeanymore. if i did send it in i wonder if it would be one of the first mk2.5s?
I want to get an ID MAX, but I think I'm gonna go with a SoundSplinter RL-P 15" instead. Jonathan thinks since the RL-P is a 15" I'd probably be able to squeeze out a couple more db's than the ID MAX, and if I got the SS, I'd be able to buy it direct, with a warranty and stuff; Id max would come from ebay, and if it breaks, your screwed.
I guess I still don't positively have my mind made up. It's too hard a decision.
the recone is 99 bucks plus shipping there and back and the crate so about the 180 for that and im not sure how much i would let it go for, i think you could get a new one for the sme price, thats the problem, if i were to sell it to you for 200(which i think is a decent price) it would be like buying one brand new, so im not sure if it is worth it