Icegaurd...

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 195
If Im not getting high quality sound deading and just some stuff from Lowes to stop rattling, is that what I need? What exactly is the stuff people use cuz Im going tommarow and im guessing the people their wont know what the hell im talkin about.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1981
its roof insulation and yes thats it but ive been told its not healthy yo use recently in cars. I was actually the one who found it and posted about it on here because i saw it was used in another persons car on sound domain check with the people at lowes before you buy it to make sure its safe to use. It was about 60 bucks for 108 sq ft roll at the time the guy posted about it on sounddomain.....if you use it let me know how it worked

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 197
damn, how could it be unhealthy? To the car or to the person? I'll ask them, but they probly won't even know either.

Bronze Member
Username: Kitkatt

Post Number: 28
unhealthy for the person...it emits fumes, especially in the heat and is for outdoor use only

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2410
Yeah, I'd heard the same thing about the fumes; probably something to do with what it's made out of. I know quite a few people have used it though, and I've never heard of people getting sick from it.

Silver Member

FL USA

Post Number: 200
huh...that really sucks. What about peal and seal?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1993
yeah i was told the fumes too ..for the person it was bad dpw
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us