Where can i buy zapco amps online

dave21
Unregistered guest
where??? any help please

Bronze Member
Username: Basshd

Post Number: 31
You wont be able to dave, unless you go to ebay and buy used that is. Hit me up on aim my screenname for aim is basshd2004, as I have a competition series for sale.

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 241
which zapco amp/processor are you looking for? i can help you with that once you tell me

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1271
http://www.acaraudio.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=27&osCsid=0047cb4874c9bf26 a51ae79d857d10cb

I have heard a few "bad" things about acaraudio however and although they do offer a one year warranty on all their new items I don't think they're an authorized dealer for many if any of the products they sell. If you have a problem the equipment has to be sent to them for replacement or repair, i.e. no manufacturer's warranty.

-Fishy

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2923
Most of the eBay sellers that offer 6 months/1 year warranty does not repair them. All they do is just make sure it is broken then send them out to the manufacturer.
They give you a new amp in return.
Not a bad trade.
Some of the authorized dealers will send your amp for repair and you have to wait for it.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 419
www.woofersetc.com sells Zapco. I've never dealt with them so I couldn't say how reliable they are, though.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 244
"as posted on there website"

Zapco Buyers Beware

It has come to our attention again that a company known as Woofers etc. is selling Zapco products on the Internet.

We emphatically say Woofers etc. is not an authorized Zapco dealer. Also, we don't exactly know how it's happening but amplifiers bought from this company and sent to us for repair have lost their original Zapco serial numbers, even the serial numbers we carefully hide inside each unit. This removal or defacement of the official Zapco serial number voids Zapco's product warranty completely and borders on legally questionable action.

We once again warn all of you out there to make absolutely certain you are buying a fully warrantable Zapco product by asking to see the original ARPA of America Warranty Registration Card originally shipped with the unit (a serial number is always affixed to this card) or ask for the actual serial number and call us to verify its authenticity. Tampered products hurt you and damage the reputation you've come to expect from Zapco products. Beware and check for an original Zapco serial number every time you buy Zapco.

Bronze Member
Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 49
hey guys, I'm looking for either zapco c2k 3.0x and 2.0x for components and sub.

or else zapco ref 350.2 and ref 1100.1 or 750.2 for comps and sub.

want to try zapco since i've tried most already.
just looking for good deals now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
hey E. i dont have AIM. i have yahoo or msn messenger only.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 247
how much are you looking to spend on the 3.0x?Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2931
Vincent, this is your lucky day, TraGedy is selling.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1179
I have a zapco 500M amplifier right now brand new sitting here from Zapco dealer with reciept.

It does 538 x 1 @ 4 ohm / 700 x 1 @ 2 ohm

I also include a brand new zapco bass remote $50.00 dollar value.

Retail price for the 500m referance mono class AB amp is $650

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
how much do u want for it tragedy???
no thanks Mo, thats not what i'm looking for.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
also what are the specs on that amp cause the specs on zapcos website on that amp is differ from other places online...

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 248
my specs are the same specs that zapco has posted. This amp is less than a week old. The reason the specs differ is that no online company is authorized to sell zapco and thus they dont know what current specs are. Call your local Zapco dealer and get a price for a 3.0x and ill bet it by alot, plus ill save you on taxes.

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 249
make sure you get a quote on the 3.0x2 which is the current model and not just the standard 3.0x. The difference is 2x75rms @ 4ohm (3.0x) to 2x150rms@ 4ohm (3.0x2).

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 250
Isaac its always peoples lucky days.. when is it mine? If it was i wouldnt be selling it =\

Gold Member

Post Number: 2935
Maybe Vincent is buying now.

Vincent, the model TraGedy is selling is a great amp. If I didn't have so many amps, I probably would've bought it myself.
The C2K series are Zapco's best.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2884
I agree with Isaac if I didnt have so many amps also I would eat this deal up:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201
How much does Tragedy want for it?

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 253
whatever your local zapco dealers quote you on price ill bet it and you save on tax as well..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
alrite i'll have to wait until tomorrow or mon tho.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1214
Post your best price and ill let you know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
hey do u guys think that the sq will be noticeable using zapco instead of ppi art or jl audio or even orion hcca on subs and on component speakers??? just wanted your opinions before i start this new project i had in mind.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2913
between the PPI (art) and the Orion (hcca) and the zapco on mids and highs they will all sound incredible and on subs I have not tested the zapco on subs but I have tested the PPI and the Orion and the Orion has my vote.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1220
IS output the main differance between the ppi and the orion james? What volume do you play your music at?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Whats your email address vincent? You can email me at shaggy6174@hotmail.com, and yes i have msn messenger.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
skyliner17@hotmail.com
hey E i just added u on my msn mess. w/ your email addy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Ok just im me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
750 plus shipping for a Zapco C2K 9.0 4ohm version. Email me for more info my email is shaggy6174@hotmail.com. Thanks I am also on msn messenger.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
what do u mean by 4 ohm version

Silver Member

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 256
Eessentially there are two different versions of the 9.0xd. They are the same, but are stable bridged at different ohms.. 1 2ohm and the other 4ohm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
o alrite thanks 4 the info.

Username: Log

Wa

Post Number: 9
I'm picking the Zapco 360z up for my nissan for $325 instead of retail at $499. The local dealer here has a lot left. I got his business card, but it is my understanding that we can't post phone numbers on the board. He has LOTS of different stuff that will not sell in our podunk town, so he is getting rid of them at great prices.

My price includes install and free amp kit. He will ship anywhere.

Also, let it be known that I can't really vouch for these guys, though I've done business with their Auto sales dept and have had great luck with them.

email me if you want the info at BrokenEverything@msn.com

let me know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us