Please help


New member
Username: Viperhockey77

Post Number: 1
Registered: May-05
hi just bought a call (mazda mx-3) and i have an alpine mrv-f340 need to know what gauge of wire i use from my battery to the amp? Then was wondering what kind of subs i should buy.that would run off my amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Alias747

Post Number: 48
Registered: Apr-05
That isn't a very powerful amp so you could probably get away with using an 8-gauge amp kit. But if I were you I would just invest in a 4-gauge kit right now just in case you want to upgrade your system. If you don't have any wiring at all go to:

Get their Complete 4-gauge Amp Kit. It has Everything you need to get started. It is really nice stuff too. And at $31.00 bucks, the price is UNTOUCHABLE. Period.

As for running subs off that amp... your gonna have to go with something real small because that is a 4 channel amp. When bridged it only puts out 130w RMS @ 4-ohms. 4 channel amps are more for amplifying speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us