What should i get??

Bronze Member
Username: Mrcoddy

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 14
I really like JL audio especially the look of their products but i was just wondering what would be the loudest/hardest hitting out of these options...
1) 1 JL audio W6v2
2) 2 JL audio W3v2
3) 4 JL audio W0

All with around 500 rms power.
Other brands/opinions are open for debate
thank you all

Bronze Member

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 15
OR should i just double up on my current system and get 2 MTX 7500 subs and use a MTX TA7801 amp

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1794
I'm guessing that they are all the same size?
The w6, and the 2 w3's will be close, but I would say that the 2 w3's will be louder.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 360
if i were you and wanted JL audio i would get a 13w6v2 in a ported enclosure.

there are many many suggestions out there but since i am short on time ive got to suggest the thing that every1 suggests right now ... try to get an avalanche b4 they get sold out! lol or actually maybe 2 atlas's with 500 watts

Bronze Member

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 16
i dunno those avalanches really dont appeal to me, I have never heard one so I am completely baseing this on general specs and stuff (could be best woofer out there for what i know) but i wanted JL becase it is a name i have heard and trust. but i think I have sorta narrowed it down to 1-JL 12w6v2 or 2JL 12w3v2 or 1-Kicker L7 but im still open for more suggestions

Bronze Member

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 17
All are 12" (dont know why i just like that size... lol)

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1218
Go with the JL 12w6v2 in a ported enclosure like im doing at 1.5 cubes tuned to 32hz. You can confirm with james longo

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2912
go with 2-12w3v2's in a ported enclosure with 500 watts it will sound good or go with 1-12w6v2 in a ported enclosure with the same power they will sound similar.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1219
Go with the JL 12w6v2 in a ported enclosure like im doing at 1.5 cubes tuned to 32hz. You can confirm with james longo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us