Power Acoustic and american bass own all!

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 595
That's what everyone in my school is saying. They do not believe that a re would own either of these companies. most are impressed by huge magnets, chrome, and big surrounds. what is this world coming to sub?

Bronze Member
Username: Lotus

Omaha, Nebraska

Post Number: 40
lol, hmmm.. I'm suprised they didn't tell you about their new flaming chrome audiobahns and how sweet they were

Username: Mr_wiglz

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 8
i'm so glad, I'm not the only person experiencing this.

quote "my two 10" jensens are louder than your RF hx2 subs" lol

these sony explods are awesome, sony are the best.

all these comments of ignorant ppl, they don't even know what they're talking about, thats why shops can get away with charging so much for cr@p products.

if you're going to buy a budget sub to rival the sony, get the JBL gt4's, cheaper and better imo.

Bronze Member
Username: Lotus

Omaha, Nebraska

Post Number: 41
lol I know it's terrible, when I walk into a local audio shop and tell them I'm looking for an amp for my friend, the guy only knew the brand of subwoofer I had, and started telling me what I should get, so I just walked out.. he seemed confused

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 772
American Bass makes some nice amps for SPL comps. You see them alot at USACi SPL comps. But Power Acoustic (power craptastic) is junk. People around here arnt as bad about thinking cr@p subs and amps are good though. Most of the people round here buy kicker, memphis, JL, alpine, and eclipse.

I hate walking into a shop to ask a question only to find out that i know more about car audio than the guy i'm talking too. I walked into a shop a while back to get some 4ga wire and the guy asked what kind of sub and amp i was running. I told the guy it was an adire brahma 10" and a jbl bp1200.1...the guy started talking smack bout a kicker sub being way better than my "off-brand" sub. I took him out to my truck and proceeded to set of 3 car alarms in the parking lot...then drove away.

Silver Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 108
my system is perfect and as none complicated as it gets. 1 amp 1 sub and i can be felt for blocks

Bronze Member

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 11
hehehe, yeah I know what you mean, I got a nice headunit alpine cda9835

a Rockford Fosgate 1501bd and a 12" dd 9112 sub

BAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2337
Hey Dino, how the sq on that Digital Designs? I haven't talked to many people that own the higher models. Does it still work well as a daily driver?

Bronze Member

ManchesterEngland

Post Number: 13
Hey Joe
I can honestly say that the DD's are awesome subs, be it SPL or SQ, they are very good. they don't distort unlike some other subs I've owned and they are very responsive. I think their price tag speaks for itself really, you get what you pay for, and the DD are one of the best out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 55
Don't feel bad guys everone where i live is just as bad. A guy actually said these exact words, "My 2 12" Pyles would keep up with your 12" L7 with no problem". and also "My 15" L7 will sound so much better than your XXX its not even funny". This guy tells everyone that he has his 15" L7 in a 6 cu. ft. box in the trunk of his Del Sol. I dunno if you have ver seen one of these trunks but you would be lucky to fit a suitcase in one.

Bronze Member
Username: Matt12490

Post Number: 15
hey freedom... what amp and sub do you have?

Bronze Member
Username: Thenoose

Post Number: 72
20 bucks says its a volfenhag right freedom ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us