Help!

Username: Samurai791

Skokie, IL U.S

Post Number: 1
ok i have 2 RFL152, 15" 4,000 Watts peak each SPL Competition subwoofer. they are 2000 rms each, and i need to what amps can handle or how many. Please post suggetstions. Need help. info for each sub id listed below.
Size------------------------------------------------------------------------15" SPL Subwoofer
Impedance----------------------------------------------------------------------- --2 @ 2 Ohm
Frequency Response--------------------------------------------------------------20-150Hz
Power Handling-------------------------------------------2,000 RMS / 4,000 Watts Total
Sensitivity--------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------93.1
Voice Coil Size--------------------------------------------------------------------------2 @ 3"
Magnet Weight-------------------------------------------------------------------------2 98oz
Mounting Depth------------------------------------------------------------------------9.3 75"

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

add should i get caps? help with that too please and any other accesories. Any one know of really good head units that can handle?

Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 6
If you dont have one you will need a HO alternator for an amp there are several that I know of from MTX Rockford and JBL. Mtx new line of super amps just came out two of their two most powerful d classes will be enough with risking clipping and blowing your subs which those do do quite often.

Bronze Member
Username: Virus5877

West Lafayette, Indiana USA

Post Number: 73
If you can afford it, get 2 zapco C2K 9x's. They put out 2000 watts rms at 2 ohm, and they run very very very low distortion!! that should help prevent you from blowing your subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us