How do i run 2 amps???!!

truckguy86
Unregistered guest
i need help, i have a 4 channel 300 watt pioneer and a 2 channel 130 watt pyramid. i want to run the pionneer to a 12" rockford sub and the pyramid to my speakers, but i'm not sure how to do it, please help!!!

Username: G3nocd3

San Jose, Ca USA

Post Number: 3
ok ok what you want to do is run one set of rca's if you only have one set of jacks on the back of the deck. If you have more run 2 sets of rca. If you are running just one cable get rca splitters and run em to each amp. If you run multiple rca's run the sub amp output to the sub amp. If theres no sub preout then hook it to rear. Then have the secon attached the the front preout. Run one remote cable, one power cable (dont forget to get a bigger fuse also), and get a splitter. Fused or not. Like a 4guage with 4 8 guages out. Something like that. Splice the remote wire into 2 cables. Hook everything up. Oh dont forget to make your ground from both amps hook up the the same spot. Dont ground on like 2 different sides of vehicle. Or it will come out shitty. Try what i typed and you will be fine. (I've been runnin multiple amps for about 5 years now. better way to go and more control)

Bronze Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 38
like a distruction block to run 1 power into 2 power wires
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us