Ok ok i finally got the atlas 15 now what box?

Bronze Member
Username: Basketballinu05

Post Number: 50
alright i got the atlast 15 any1 know any good websites for a box i think im gonna be runnin a ppi a300.2 so i need some help with what box sealed box also

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1093
Definetly go ported, you will get the most out of it and it will prolong the subs life if you get the box built right. Use a amp with a subsonic filter though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
i was leaning towards getting a sealed box since thats what they reccoment for this sub whats a good box size and im still wondering about some websites

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 86
wat size of cubic feet do you recomend, im going sealed only because i don't have much room, zach did u get 1 or 2

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3346
yea a sealed box would be great for this sub because its a sq sub as i understand it lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
i just got 1 i would have got 2 but i also have a space problem in a extended cab silverado so a 15 wont fit under the seat and i dont really want to take up 2 seat spaces in the back but what size box?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
this isnt really a big ported box so i would have enough room for this how do u think this box would work with the atlas http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50568%26item%3D5747419505

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1800
from what ive been told dont go ported if you need a small box i think jon said that they have a different kind of suspension than normal whaen i was suggeting ported so do the sealed idea

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2782
I would stay away from that box and build a sealed box yourself.1.25-2.0cu/ft sealed with about 200-300 watts would be perfect:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
alright and 1 more thing should i fill the box with polyfil
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us