This is way of topic

Anonymous

im going to buy an amp of ebay but im going to use a money order, if i send it tomorrow about how many days will it take for the money order to get to the seller, and then if the seller send the amp by ups ground, about how many days will it take for the amp to get to me?

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 239
well depending on how far away from the seller you are, it will probably take 4 or 5 days to get there, 1 day for them to package the item and send it out, then 4 days back. ide say around 10 days to 12.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 388
it took mine 4 days to get from ga to mass
depends on how fast they turn around and ship you your stuff.
your looking at about what db said

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2809
Money order transaction is dangerous on eBay. Unless the seller has 100% positive feedback and over 30+ in number of transactions, chances are, the guy could just take your money order and walk away.
That happened to me. The crook never sent me the item or sent me a cheap one that was half the value.
eBay can't do a thing, so don't trust them. The banks can do anything either for money order items. So always use credit card transaction.
If you have to use money order, use bidpay and pay a little extra fee. It gets to the seller much faster (1 or 2 days). Then you get your product faster.
With regular money order, it could get lost in the mail and get messy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us