WHAT FREQUENCY should i set my amp and crossover to???

Bronze Member
Username: Whiteaurora01

Post Number: 31
what frequency should i set my amp to on a bd1000 pushing 4 2ohm L7 12's. and should my crossover be the same?

Unregistered guest
For Sale: 2005 Planet Audio Class D monoblock audiophile power amp (for driving subwoofers). It is 600watts/Channel, and two ohm stable. Has remote Bass adjustment, low pass filter, subsonic filter - both 24DB octave slope, bass boost, etc (the list goes on and on). Amp rated 100DB and comes with it's own "Birth Certificate" of performance. Still have box and is under warranty for quite a while. Also have FOUR 10" one month old Street Edge subs in two separate boxes that are 8 Ohms each. With all four wired parallel the amp operates at 2 ohms and delivers the most power. I am selling these as a whole or just speakers/amp (depending on what you already have). I am upgrading system to four 15"s so this stuff obviously needs to go. It is all hooked up still so you can hear it before you buy it..that is, of course, unless someone buys the amp first. Email me for more specs or with any questions. The amp new was 314.96. will take 200 for whole thing (amp + all four subs), including wiring. iomega@grm.net

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 384
you should try and use the crossovers on the HU or on the amp, not both. 80 hertz is a good starting point
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us