Pioneer subs

Bronze Member
Username: Gravy30

Canada, Alberta

Post Number: 17
ok i have a chance to buy 2 10" TS-W255C subs. both for $100, brand new. are these subs worth it? says they have 750 W max power. thnx alot

Silver Member
Username: Bdb_86

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 233
to tell you the truth i am running those same subs in my car with a slot ported box the retail price is $105.00 i paid $40.00 a peice brand new from sounddomain.com and i am glad i didnt pay a dime more they are easly worth $40 but i dont think that i would pay $100 a peice for them

Bronze Member

Canada, Alberta

Post Number: 18
no sorry i did not specify, $100 for the pair, and i have him down to $90 canadian. Bryan B, what kind of amp are u running to them? how do they sound?

Silver Member

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 236
to tell you the truth i have a upgraded amp a 150rms amp so im only running them 75 watts rms each but i did have a 500watt amp hooked up to them and they did get a little better

what kind of a vehical are you plaining on putting them in and what kind of a system are you looking to do

Bronze Member

Canada, Alberta

Post Number: 19
puttin it in a 88 ranger extended cab. its my first system so lookin for all around. i have a rockford T3002 which is runnin 150 RMS also so it prolly wont be to full potential. but like i said, its my first system. i will prolly upgrade my amp as soon as the cash flow comes in again.

Silver Member

Bemidji, MN Usa

Post Number: 237
well i tell you what, for a first system you dont really want to spend alot just incase somthing happends your amp that you have puts out 50 watts rms by 2 at 4 ohms OR 100 watts rms by 2 at 2 ohms so you are going to want to run it at 2 ohms just to get a little more sound, pioneer are good starter subs this is what i recomend to you there better then what you were looking at before and they well coast you less http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIOTSW256DVC

Silver Member
Username: Alpineuser

Winchester, TN

Post Number: 274
buy the 15" atlas from ascendant audio. 105 plus shipping and will sound better than those pioneers and just as loud if not louder
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us