HELP plzzz

Username: Poof

Post Number: 2
i can not decide what to put in my new car........i am a newbie at this and i have about 750$ for a system that includes instal n crap but i was wondering what would sound good and bump for the little $ i have..... i have already looked at alpine e types and r's also some eclipse but i dunno what a good price for these would be i need some help plz

Post Number: 3
i am running this system in a jeep liberty so im sure it will be plentyloud with what ever is in it also

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 176
Go with the type R's. I just got 2 (o4' model)in a Grand Cherokee and they get pretty loud. I got my 2 12"'s for like $240 shipped on ebay (new 05 models are out so they might cost less now). DONT GET A PREFAB BOX!! I made the mistake of paying $150 for one and now I regret it soooo much.

Idk, most people would advise probly and Atlas, but I like Alpine.

Post Number: 4
the pre fab box is free because my friend spent 3000$ ona jl audio system and hes giving me a discount lol so would a pre fab box be ok ifi dont have to pay for it lol ps: my fiends running a DB wars system hes got 4 JL audio w7's 15' and a 1000/1 JL audio amp per sub its got to be the absolute loudest sytem in the east coast lol

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3269
yea, there is no such thing as a 15 w7 lol, but for your system, are you looking for sq(sound quality) or spl (sound pressure level) do u need a hu, or just subs and amps

Post Number: 5
i need just subs n amps i already have some speakers and amps for them. and i am sorry i ment to say 12' w7
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us