Still no comments on volfenhag you people should listen to them yourself

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 40
volfenhag makes a surprisingly good sub that nobody seems or wants to know about

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 78
volfenag subs are ok, my friend has has 2 10's and they sound ok but for the price i would rather go with kicker or alpine

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
volfenhags are cheap 50 for 1 12

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 111
cheap does not mean good.

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 136
They are loud but sound like sh*t. Get them if you want loud and cheap bass.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
they dont sound like sh1t if u know what to do with them sealed sealed sealed they will bang your car to rattles

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
sure they will but the bass will still sound like sh*t!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2170
Freedom, you might as well stop trying to convice everybody that Volfenhag is good. Most people on this forum are smarter than that...

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1688
thye are good and ill defend them........esp at 50 bucks for a 12 again ill say two of them have hit in the low 140s for a friend of mine and yes the sq is good i dont care what anyone says

Gold Member

Post Number: 1689
the 4712 series

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 466
ill defend him as well....they dont sound like sh*t....you people are just so stuck on RE...RE this RE that.....not everyone has $500 for a speaker.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1690
the 4812s sound even better but i dont no their full potential db wise

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 198
Shut up with the Volfenhag.....F*CK!!! They are $hit. When's the last itme you saw one of them win a competition or any famous people have them, or anyone other than peoplewho are ignorant about soundsystems and only have a few bucks to spend!!! They suck @ss FACE IT!!!.

Anonymous

i think you all should just drop the volfenhag stuff, and go with sony. i mean come on, sony is sooo popular, they sell alot of good stuff. as i said in a different post, itll whip the living hell out of volfenh00g and the XXX. go buy some dual sony's and show all of the RE fanboys what car audio really is, you can't go wrong. any sony products, subs, 6x9's, head units, they are top of the line, they NEVER break. hell, i threw my sony HU up against the wall because i got mad one time, and it still works!! i threw it up against a concrete wall. think of it, a multipurpose head unit.. head unit by day, stress ball by night! what more could you want? come on people..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
i dont care about famous people having them my car bangs harder than famous people

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3286
darren, dont get me mad at you, i will defend him as well and if u want an argument ill argue with you over this as i believe sean will do the ame, for the price volfenheg is good stuff, it isnt terrible, what other sub can u get for 50 bucks for 1 12 that wont p00p out on you! There isnt anything. Freedom its your money and i support you, if u need any help i will help you

Gold Member

Post Number: 1700
heres the post i made on the other thread on this........

sean
Gold Member

Post Number: 1696
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 12:54 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
look you guys can call the volfenhags junk ive heard plenty they arent junk and this guy wants 4 15s let him do it its his money plus he had the 12s already and apparently he likes them so let up will ya

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 203
Volfenhag SUX...........gimme an argument....you know i like it..LOL Lord knows, we dont want sub mad at me!!!

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 204
And whats it matter about price. Throw price out the f*ckin window. And ask yourself, are they good subs??? umm.............NO...doesnt matter how much they are, we are talkin about the quality of the sub.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1703
darren have you heard any before?

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 207
Yes i have 2 12" in a pawn shop.Yes,they are cheap, and i guess if ur lookin for a cheap sub, there ya go! But i cant say they are good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
they su*k only su*ker will buy those sub!

Silver Member

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 208
LOL Amen, LOC.

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 81
i will agree volfenag subs have really bad sq, they do get loud but quality is real bad, my friend had to return his subs 3 times before he got some that work, and he paid $90 a piece for his two 10's and for that price i would rather get kicker cvr's or alpine or the atlas

Anonymous

Hang in there bro peoples dis on Audiobahn too. For the money you cant knock it. Honestly. Yeah they say save your money. I say listen to your own self and choose what you want.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 59
Darren, your an idiot.

Bronze Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 60
Loc_out, your an idiot

Bronze Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 61
Anonymous who threw his sony, your an idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2187
If you think he's serious your an idiot.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3864
You can argue SQ all you want to, everybody hears differently and has different preferences, and different goals for that matter. Arguing SQ is a dead end street. Somewhere their is a guy that thinks Sony sounds better than Rainbow (No, I HAVEN'T met him yet, but you know what I mean :-)). The main emphasis of this argument should be reliability and build quality, in which Volfenhag isn't the best or the worst at, for $50, you aren't getting much and your expectations shouldn't be sky high anyway. $50 is a drop in a bucket compared to what you could have in the audio world.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us