Nothing to do with car audio and u might not care but...

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 240
im up 2 205 bench press and 350 squat and only in 8th grade lol, and the HS coach told me i am gonna start line lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
plusd i wiegh about 230-234 pounds and im 6'1

arnold big arms
Unregistered guest
thats not saying much, as far as strength goes, you weigh 230 lbs, you cant even bench your own weight, and on squat you should at least be able to squat 180% of your weight so around 414 lbs. the guys that weigh as much as you are in the 350's for bench and 500 for squat, as freshmen, youve got your work cut out for you

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
9th grade 120lbs, can take 400lbs on shoulders pushing up with only the toes, more than 20 times, nice and slow pushing up and letting down.

well normally did 175lbs on the legs, pushing upwords I forget what it was called.

Account for anything? from what I remeber.

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
Oh and I was 5'10

Bronze Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 96
Ya donny your weights aint very impressive because you cant even bench your own weight!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7837
I pay other people to lift heavy things for me.

cumindonnysmouth
Unregistered guest
yeah donny, you stop past McDonalds on your way to AND from the gym, fatass... rofl at donny keen you weak cheeseburger eating pizza chomping no hope pile of shite

Bronze Member
Username: Balls573

Winona, Missouri U.S

Post Number: 27
I lifted for 11 months and when i stopped i was about 5,10 and weighed 195-200 pounds and could bench 220. I am about 205 pounds now and can still put up 225 so i guess im still in decent shape. It was kind of cool that I put up more than all the cocky seniors when we lifted in basketball and I'm only a freshman though.

Bronze Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo

Post Number: 31
Im with you Glass.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2746
In weight training, lifting your own weight is the minimum. If you can't do that, then you're out of shape.
Doing 2x your weight is good. Anything less, means you're just normal.

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 207
LOL, i agree Glass, in a bout 2 weeks i will be too :P

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
cumindonnysmouth...
i bet i can kick yo a$$ any day u g ay motherfucke r

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
also i have only fkin worked out 4 3/4 of a year and im fkin 14

Anonymous

all you bitc.hes need to quit bitc.hin about how much someone can lift, its a car audio forum, someone did somethin cool not relating to it and posted it, for all of you @$$holes who are gonna be ga.y like that and fight with someone OVER A COMPUTER....get a damn life. you both prly live over a thousand miles apart and will never get together to fight. If your gonna talk shi.t make sure you know who the person your talkin to is, because you dont want to be some skinny white boy, tinkin ur gonna win the fight ur goin to, and then it turns out that the person ur fightng is the biggest mofuk.a uv ever seen.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2778
Fighting only makes doctors and lawyers happy cause they make money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us