Sony is the best!

Anonymous

yea thats right, it owns all of your eclipse stuff subby! and all of your alpines, w7's, xxx12's, hands down. any sony product can whoop the living hell out of any brand out there on the market. i dunno why people sayit sucks because it is so totally rockin!

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3118
i agree!, lets put up 4 of your 12 inch sonys against my one sub, lest see how bad you whoop my butt, im guessing youll hit at LEAST 9,000 db';s

Silver Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 183
WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT SUB??? It will do WAY better than 9,000db's, i mean $hit they are rated at 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 RMS.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3128
GOD IM SORRY, I DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT CAR AUDIO, ill leave and NEVER COME ABCK!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 509
i thought d was after c

Anonymous

man, yall wont even touch my sony equipment. get this, ive won spl AND sq competitions with them! sony is my god, ok? i challenge any one of you and just try and step to this. yeah you can't, you all are using them no so well known products, non commercial.. pos's! why dont you guys realize what is good and stop doubting it because you can't afford it!

Anonymous

Yeah I bet my craig system would pound that sh&T to dust p!

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 271
If your sony is so good...and sh!t and you will challenge anyone..then why dont you post your name and stop being an anonymous pus$y

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3796
I'm going to upgrade to Sony after I sell my Sparkomatic 6x9s and Roadmaster head unit.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 334
Thats it. I'm switching to Sony. What do you recommend anon?

Dat dude
Unregistered guest
lol thanks for the laugh anonymous at first i thought sony was comin out with a new sub or somthin

Bronze Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 71
I like actual pictures for physical proof. If this alias would like to have his cake and eat it too, then he must show his face.

I think this coward is just another joker that probably knows very little but thinks that he knows alot. Usually the ones that think they figured it all out are the loudmouths.

I bet he is sittin there sayin "Wow I really got these low-life forum junkies goin. THey don't have a life. They just sit here and post all day, because they are losers."

Well Cowboy I beg to differ. I come here because I love this hobby. This hobby beats stamp collecting or whatever else some other people do as a hobby. I can't think of a more passionate hobby that has impacted me more. I used to do BMX and skateboarding and all that, but that hobby got old. Music is much more intense. This is why I come here. I like to give back to the community. I am giving it away for free.

Anonymous

my moms stock ford windstar system will outbump ur song explodes u cant read there called xplodes for a reason because they explode

p.s im awesome

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3139
im guessing anon is either hunter, joe or james

Silver Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 137
except for isnt it a sony explod...with a long o there slick

Anonymous

sony is on top of the world of car audio. after me and my boyfriend have homosexu@l butt sex theres nothing we like to do more than bump our sony systems!

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3143
its gotta be hunter and Ru

Anonymous

sony is on top of the world of car audio. after me and my boyfriend have homosexu@l butt sex theres nothing we like to do more than bump our sony systems!

goon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us