MOST GHETTO SYSTEM

PHIL@OKC
Unregistered guest
CHECK THIS OUT. I PUT ALL THIS STUFF IN MY CAR FOR UNDER 700 DOLLARS.
I PUT TWO 12 SONY EXPLOD 1100 WATT SUBS IN DUALSEALED BOX RAN BY 500 WATT EXPLOD AMP. TWO INFINITIE 6X9s ON ADDITIONAL 500 WATT SONY EXPLOD AMP. TWO PIONEER 6X9s ON SAME AMP AS OTHER6X9s. TWO 5.25 INFINITIE SPEAKERS IN DOORS i HAVE NOT GOT AROUND TO PUTTING THEM ON AMP. TWO 6.5 PIONEERS IN ORIGINAL CAR SPEAKER MOUNTS. TWO SETS OF SMALLER SPEAKERS ARE RAN OFF OF DECK. I DID SPEND SOME MONEY ON THE DECK THOUGH THOUGHT THAT WAS IMPORTANT. PRETTY NICE KENWOOD. BUT WHEN i PUT IT IN MY POWER WIRE IN DASH WAS OUT SO I TAPPED IT INTO BY FUSE BOX UNDER DASH ALONG WITH FEW OTHER THINGS. (JUST WAITING FOR THAT FIRE TO START) I DID PUT IN A NEW ALTERNATOR THOUGH SO THAT IS GOOD. I PUT THIS STUFF INTO A 85 ACCORD HATCHBACK. AND THOSE SUBS ARE FLEXING MY HATCH WINDOW PRETY HARD AT LEAST A QUARTER INCH.
ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Bronze Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 67
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Bronze Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 68
sorry,

PHIL@OKC
Unregistered guest
TELL YOU WHAT MAN,
NOT ONE OF MY FRIENDS PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED SYSTEMS IS LOUDER. MAYBE MORE BASS BUT I HAVE GOT A SERIOUS HEADACHE BEFORE FROM TURNING ALL THOSE SPEAKERS UP. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR EARS RING.
THOSE INFINITIE SPEAKERS HAVE SILK DOME TWEATERS AND THEY SCREAM.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 226
if u can change the subs it would be perfect

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 197
yea, id grab even a couple P series RF's. Mtx is cheap to but anything buy sony and youve got a nice system.

Bronze Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 99
This system is making me sick!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2146
This has gotta be a joke. It does sound kind of believable, considering how many dumb people there are in the world.

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 516
well, at least you did a good job with the subject line of this thread.
i put an alpine HU, infinity comps, an atlas 12, and a memphis amp in my truck for $680 shipped. i'd bet my setup is louder and i KNOW it sounds better.
if you had saved all that money you spent on eight sets of speakers, you could've gotten some decent sh1t. quality over quantity people.

somethingrediclousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
yea, jl 12w6-v2 and 500/1 for less than 600 shipped to my door...my friend has almost the same setup as you, except he has a kicker 800.1. his system does get loud, but it dosent sound as good as lets say, a nice MTX or even the re sx. If youd like i can hook you up with some dealer pricing on some subs or somethin.

somethingrediclousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
yea, jl 12w6-v2 and 500/1 for less than 600 shipped to my door...my friend has almost the same setup as you, except he has a kicker 800.1. his system does get loud, but it dosent sound as good as lets say, a nice MTX or even the re sx. If youd like i can hook you up with some dealer pricing on some subs or somethin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us