Decent amps for a reasonable price.

Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 4
well I just got into car systems, i bought a cyclone 1000w amp, pyramid 1000w amp, wiring kit, and 2 10" subs. i'm getting new 10's soon. after that i would like to get a new amp. i'm looking for something fairly decent to get started out with, but at the same time isn't too expensive, it doesn't have to be 1000w or anything, just as long as it can push 2 10's.

my price range is anywhere from 50$ to 150$. any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 230
Look at mtx or jbl great amps for great price.Look on ebay you can get a used one for good prices.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 683
You can find desent amps on ebay in that price range. JBL bp600.1's were going for about $130 shipped and I'd bet you $100 to a donut that it will make alot more clean power than that pyramid "1000w" amp.

What 10" subs are you looking at getting? (you need to match your subs to your amp)

Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 5
I was thinking about getting the Audiobahn AW1000Q 600W High Excursion Subs. They're only 70 bucks a piece on sale. so i figured they would be good to start out with.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtant1001

Post Number: 34
Selling mint condition XTANT 1001 amp retail $1200.00 but asking $600.00obo. Very good amp and puts out 1000watts. All boxed and ready to ship. email unan0@hotmail.com or call (425) 985-5415 if interested.

Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us