Infinity, good/bad

SLM89
Unregistered guest
Can you please list the good things and bad things about infinity subs (the 1230)

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 202
You dont need pros and cons about Infinity. The reference seris is good to but if you get Kappa series they are top quality products. I personaly like infinity alot. My setups infinity everything cept subwoofers. And thats because i got Atlas 15's :D

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1645
if your looking for nice sound quality and are on a budget do a single 12 inch infinity perfect...you wont be sorry you did

Username: Lotus

Post Number: 5
I was thinkin about gettin 2 kappas once I get some chedda $_$

Silver Member
Username: Goon

Post Number: 152
the amp for my 12" perfects will be in tomarrow...ill let you know how they work out for me.

goon

Bronze Member
Username: Bigdanman

The OC, CA USA

Post Number: 31
i got 1032 reference, solid sq, decent spl.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 174
perfects are amazing subs for sq, spl is definetly there but not overpowering at all... if u power them with the recommended power there isnt a sub better in in sq in myu opinion

Bronze Member
Username: W00b

Post Number: 79
im not sure of the actual step-up from the infinity kappa perfect component sets, but i know of something considered higher.. the rainbows are what, $9000? i wouldnt pay for that, maybe $1000.. but not $9000 for speakers. people have said infinity gives you the best in its price range, and among the best overall. feel free to correct me because i am going by what other people have said.

Bronze Member
Username: Alumaprodave

CALIFORNIA

Post Number: 13
Infinity is a speaker company, they take pride in speakers for both home and car audio. But I'm not sure about their amps, they really don't make any home receivers so I can't figure out why they threw some out for car audio.

Bronze Member
Username: Car_bangs

Post Number: 18
VOLFENHAG SQ UNBELIEVABLE FOR LOWER CLASS SUB I LIKE THOSE BETTER THAN THIS KICKER

Dat dude
Unregistered guest
^^^ how are volenhag n infinity amps
i got infinity comps but i was thinkin of gettin some mb quart(after i get a new sub)anybody know if there better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us