Bass Blockers


New member
Username: Mtxman06

Post Number: 9
Registered: Apr-05
If all i want my inside speakers to do is produce treble and my subs provide the bass, should i just get some bass blockers for my inside speakers?

Silver Member
Username: Araknid


Post Number: 453
Registered: Nov-04
you can hook up your mids and highs to a crossover.

Unregistered guest
yes you could addon "bass Blockers" all they do is -<#>db to whatever fqz and lower.
you could also buy a crossover.

its up to you. do research.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2576
Registered: Nov-04
For midrange and highs, you will need 113mf non polarized capapcitor for 300Hz filtering.
It should cost around $2.

Bronze Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 68
Registered: Apr-05
well if you have a seperate amp for the speakers, just set the amp to HI so all it recieves is the hi frequency's and no bass would go through, like my amp has HI/LO/BOTH which basically means PURE TREBLE/PURE BASS/BOTH MIXED

New member
Username: Mtxman06

Post Number: 10
Registered: Apr-05
I think im going to go ahead and buy a crossover. I have around 50 bucks to spend on it, and i can buy off ebay so things are alot cheaper. I do want to hook up both my 5 1/2 and my 6x9 with it. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us