BEst SUBS@!#)(24

Username: Poof

Post Number: 1
Yo im curently running 2 12inch jl audio w7 subs with 2 1000/1 jl audio amp series in my chevy impala for my kid i am running 2 15inch alpine r type subs with 2 jlaudio 1000/1 series amps in my Jaguar xj8 both sound great although my sons is louder by a little i want to know other ppls opinions on the subject of best subs

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2972
out of thoes 2, the w7s slaught the alpine type r's, and if the alpine are even close its because the w7;s have a horrible install, but best all around subs, go to the avalanch, the w7, the x.x.x, and of course the best sub ever made haha the ti and ti pro llol, dd also makes great amazing subs.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1555
There is know such thing as a best sub. Thats like someone saying that the Viper is the best sports car, or Pam Anderson is the hottest girl in the world
Are we talking about sq, or spl, or sq/spl.
People will have different apinions on this subject.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2975
the viper is the best sports car made in america stock now adays i believe, and the fastest street legal street racing car in america is also a viper that has been modded nicely, but the one of the fastest production sup up cars i have ever seen was an old camaro ran the quarter in 6 seconds and was like 2000+ horses, NUTS MAN

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1557
Lol.
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 1967/69 427 Yanko Camaro. The Yanko Camaro's are just beefed up camaro's. You would have to know a little history on the camaro to know about him.

QUITlivingINaDREAM
Unregistered guest
Yo, im running 35 JL W7's and 35 1000/1 in my 2005 H2 on 29" spinners. i was wondering what subs would be louder?

POOF...i got something for you......Tsss, Tsss(sound of spray can).....its my b*tch be gone spray....now b*tch be gone....b*tch be gone

Silver Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 128
lmfao!

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1568
WTF?

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 444
I think your JL's are bein underpowered and those type R's are bein overpowered but if they can take it then thats a good thing as long as the coils dont blow.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2115
" think your JL's are bein underpowered "

He's running one 1000/1 to each W7, that's about the perfect amount of power, he's not underpowering them.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 366
I hope he has 35 alternators too, hahah

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3006
no he wouldnt really need 35 alternators, just about 20 300 amp alts, and id say a bank of 756 or more batteries, But taylor, i know alot about car history and u dont need to know sh*t to know about yanko's lol, i know what they are they are nice, its actually my dream car
1969 black 2 racing silverstripes, but i think i would prefer a z28, take out the engine, replace with with a new engine more power and trouque, but did u know when z28's first came out, there was nothing differnet about them then the fact they just threw logos on it and called it the3 z28, maybe like 5 more horses haha, but tahts it, no major engine mods, the ss wwas nicer, but id still have a z28 OHH LA LA lol

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2117
"the viper is the best sports car made in america stock now adays i believe"

The Corvette is america's sports/muscle car, and always will be.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3015
i agree with that, but a viper is a better sports car, i do NOT like vipers, i LOVE dodge, but iw ould take a corvette over any car in production right now after an srt4(with the cheapness i could make an awesome system lol)

Steve Mcnair
Unregistered guest
I wouldn't mind gettin my hands on pamela anderson
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us