12" Kicker CVR vs. Kicker Solo Baric S12L7

T May
Unregistered guest
Which subwoofer is better with spl/sq? How are these compared to the MTXs? What kind of amp would you run?

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1527
The CVr's are ok sq sub's. The solo's are great for spl. Wich MTX's are you looking at.

T May
Unregistered guest
I haven't really checked out any MTXs, I heard that they weren't really that good. The sub I really want is two JL Audio 12w6v2...The only reason I am looking at other stuff is b/c of the extended warranty that Circuit City offers. So, basically I am trying to get as close to them as possible while shopping at CC or BB!

Unregistered guest
FYI, My spending budget is between $1500-$2000. I

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2937
haha, screw BB or CC with that kinda budget lol! GO RE, they will offer warranties, or find a jl audio dealer near your house they will have warranties lol

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1539
Yup, exactly! If you don't go with JL, the only other company I would look at with that kind of money is RE.... Resonant Engeneering. You could get 2 RE x.x.x with 2 1500 watt amp's. That should come close to beating it.

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2978
get 2 15 ti's, a single one will beat a 12w7, haha ive heard it happen lol! lol, but i woukld go with eclipse ti or RE, I got a full 1 year warrenty on my eclipse ti and the 15 for 350 shipped

Unregistered guest
Finding JL Audio dealers in my area has been a problem, that is the main reason I am even considering anything else. How would I go about finding a local dealer?...by the way, my listed budget includes installation.

Unregistered guest
Finding JL Audio dealers in my area has been a problem, that is the main reason I am even considering anything else. How would I go about finding a local dealer?...by the way, my listed budget includes installation.

Bronze Member
Username: Sevin7

Post Number: 42
where did u get an eclipse ti 15 for $350?

Gold Member

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3000
www.electronicgiants.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us