Need to make a decision a.s.a.p.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 441
ok i have an alpine deck and 2 mrd m501's...i just sold my rims and body kit for $100 so i have that to put into a system. should i sell the 2 mrd m501's and start totally over or should i buy 2 more mrd m501's and 4 1242d type r's? if i should start over what should i get?..throw out some ideas and prices for me would ya...thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2931
u sold them for $100? i would have payed u more for them

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 442
lol...oops...still celebrating 4/20....i meant $1000...ill have around $1100 bucks and 2 mrd m501's...what should i do?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2499
Ditch the Alpine amps and try Zapco/PPI PC/PCX series, Art Series/Xtant/JL instead.

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 180
I say i would sell what you have and start on a clean slate. What are you system goals?. SPL? SQ?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1357
isaac, the man likes his alpine, and i dont see him getting rid of them , they arent bad amps. maybe sell the amps and get the 1000/1. then you can run any sub that you really want. i would suggest the shocker sigs series. the magnet on that sub is just as big as the cone. or if you want something less extreme go with the tc sounds tc9+ if you can find them. also look at incriminator audios death penalty

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 447
whats the prices on the shocker sigs? and im looking for all spl in a daily driver wall. should i just get the MT and sell my mrd m501's and put around 3000-3500 watts??decisions decisions

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1361
you can find them used for around, 300 to 400

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 449
do they have a website?

Gold Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 1362
ya last time i checked it didnt work, but i think it is shockeraudio.com

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 450
yeah i just checked that...didnt work lol....i took a look at one though...D*MN!! that thing is big as f u c k. i think i am going to get the MT 18" and get it in quad coil version. can i just run 2 of the coils until i can afford 2 more amps? im going to be going with the hifonics bx1500d i think, and run 2 of them to start. any ideas or comments?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us