I'm looking for some decent 10's.

Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 2
i'm new to sound systems. i just bought a 1000 watt cyclone amp, 1000 watt pyramid amp, and 2 10" legacy subs. the subs suck. i'm looking for some decent/good 10's that will hit pretty hard. not too hard, but just something to start out with. i'd like to keep with 10's for now so i can just use the box i have.

any suggestions on some decent 10" subs for a good price?

Bronze Member
Username: Robste15

Post Number: 22
diamond audio CM3 10D4 subs rated at 500 rms a piece and are $99 a piece on onlinecarstereo.com but i dont know about that amp if its efficient enough to run that sub

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1588
you could do some mtx subs 10 inch 8000s at 400 rms each and put them in a 4 cubic feet ported box total for both and pound if you got the room.....they are 60 bucks a piece shipped straight from the mtx website

Gold Member

Post Number: 1589
or if you want to take up less room a 2 cf box ported to 37 hz for both 10s

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
but build your own box to 4 cf and port it to 37 hz it will be so worth it trust me

Silver Member
Username: Tpizzle

Post Number: 145
i say go with 2 10" Kicker CVR's. they are probably the nicest for the price, only 79 bucks a piece. im not sure if you amp will overpower them though.

Username: Shutterleftopen

Columbus, Ohio United states

Post Number: 3
is the amp i'm running now decent? or should i run the pyramid 1000 watt amp?

Username: Skyliner17

Saint Paul, MN United States

Post Number: 5
go with the 10" alpine type R or the
10" infinity kappa perfects. heck, jl audio W0 or W3 subs would be better than those legacy subs u have.
those amps are not decent at all. they suck and u probably are only getting 100watts out of them not 1000watts. go with mtx or jbl amps. very good quality starter amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us