2 JL W6...help (Experts!!)

Bronze Member
Username: Shekei

Post Number: 18
Ok guys, heres the scoop. Im gonna get 2 JL W6's with a Prowedge box from JL. Problem is I can buy the 2 subs off ebay for about 650 US, hopefully I can get them to send to Canada. The only thing is where can I find a prowedge box sold? I never see any on ebay (just the box itself). Any sites or anything you guys can find.

Also, I want to know some really good component speakers to go up front. Ill be driving a Mx-6 so its small, I heard its better with just nice components up front. I read the new JL components with Tweeters are good, any more recommendations? Im looking to spend under 500$ for components so anything you guys can suggest that sound awesome for Rap / Hip hop music.

Thanks guys!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
cmon you guys are smart!! Bump bump!

Anonymous

explain to me why u guys always say "bump"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
cuz it bumps to the top of the forum so ppl see it

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 872
Just call JL and ask them if they can send you one.. www.jlaudio.com you can get info there or email them

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2542
I recently bought a pair of A/d/s 346 component set and I love them, you can get them on ebay for around $400 but if you are going to pay retail the are about $699 I have run Boston Acoustic pro's,Infinity kappa's,JL XR components and I like these the best so there is an option for you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Do you listen to rap or what kinda music. or does it even matter

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
James, they dont seem to popular on here. I seen one on ebay with 4-5 hours left at around 200$ used. But other then that can't find it. There better then all of those? U serious?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2544
much better!

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2545
http://www.adst.com/products/mobile/3series/346cs.asp

Bronze Member