Elemental designs

comunale62
Unregistered guest
What do you Pros think of 13Kv.2 D2 subwoofers + NINe.1 Amplifier from elemental designs?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2890
the amp is outstanding, i hear terrible things of there subs, and there customer service of this is horrible as well, but the amp is top notch

comunale62
Unregistered guest
i heard their subs on realm of excurison. they seem aight. and their pretty cheap. 2 13kv.2 subs and 1 NIne amp for 500 shipped.. what terrible things have u heard about them sub?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2893
there was a post on here a while ago where, they ordered a sub, it didnt work, they sent itback,they said in a week they would erpair it and send it back out, but they didnt, took 2 MONTHS, he got it, that one wasnt working either, sent it back and got a new one like a month and a half later, then this one wasnt doing so great and he was pissed enoug where he took it apart and found that the spider or somenw as mangled and everywhere and the materials they use and the quality of there subs is terrible and not worth dealing with

comunale62
Unregistered guest
their 2 cheap for me to past off on man.. im looking at the 16v2d4's. what is the different between the 16v2 d4's and the d2's.

Username: Bhaering

Post Number: 10
d4 - 4 Ohm
d2 - 2 Ohm

I am guessing.

comunale62
Unregistered guest
duh how does that transfer in hooking up. is 4ohm easier to configure to 1ohm

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 2100
Sub how can you base the quality of their subs on one person's experience.

As for your questions comunale62, the ED subs are ok, their good for the cheap price, but like always, there's better out there. I really wouldn't ever have an urge to try their subs, their just not very impressive. As for them being terrible, their not, but don't expect competition level bass either...

Username: Virus5877

West Lafayette, Indiana USA

Post Number: 8
My roommate has 2 16kv2's and a nine.1 powering them, it's in a 7 cube, ported box, tuned to 32hz. he'd got this beast box in the trunk of his caprice and it shakes the whole car. In my opinion, they hit harder than my two perfect 12.1's but they sound muddy and have very slow response. Subfanatic is right, their customer service SUCKS! it took my roomie 6 weeks to get his stuff shipped! We switched amps for fun and used his nine.1 to power my two perfect 12.1's and i tell you what, i wanted to run out and get one right then. the infinity's never sounded so good. the amp was clean, loud, and i never heard so much SQ from the subs. In my opinion, it's a pretty good deal for 2 subs and the amp, but i'd plan on upgrading the subs sometime in the future.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us