Running wires???

Silver Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 120
How exactly do you run the wire under your carpet because that is what i want to do but im not sure how you would do it?? is there something you can hook onto the wire and pull it along ??

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2872
i can reach my hand under the carpet to do it, but most installers have a tool they use, for some cars i do use clothes hangers and jam it throguh there haha, but i took mine under my driver side feet, removed my center console, ran it under tehre, no carpet there) then back under the carpet under the back seats into the trunk, only 2 very small patches of carpet to work with and its totally hidden

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 121
hey i actually thought of usin a clothes hanger they do seem to work pretty good lol...but i will figure it out its the first time i am gonna be installin somethin myself so it mide as well be good

Bronze Member
Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 65
just run them along your door, when you open your door immediatly look down there should be a plastic interior piece running to the back on the edge. it pops off quite easy and you can hide them under that, running power and rca's that way it will look sharp no carpet problems at all. I think its called a door sill, it basically trims around the bottom of your interior I would go with that its much easier

Silver Member

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 123
yeah i have done it like that before in other ppl's vehicles...i might just do it that way but im not for sure...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us