FOR SALE VERY LOUD SYSTEM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tikolx333

Post Number: 116
I have 3 12" Xtants for sale in a custom sealed box. The subs are wired down to 1.3 ohm and powered by a kicker 1200. Everything looks and works like new. Its very loud and hits very tight and can go very low. The perfect system let me know if you are interested I can sell it together or seperate let me know. Tikolx333@yahoo.com

Username: Chevyz71

Post Number: 2
What kind of custom box is the subs in?
How much do you want to sell the hole thing for?
How big is the box?

Anonymous

The subs are in a sealed box that my friend and I built. We both have been into car stereo for 9 years and we know what we are doing. The box is 40" lenght 16" high 14" wide. Built to optimal xtant specifications. I want $ 800 for the entire thing. Thats less then half of what I paid for it retail on the subs each $349 and amp $700. Iam asking $350 for amp $450 for the subs. Let me know or call me at 425 830 9566. I live in WA so if you live near by you can pick it up or I can meet you half way. Let me know if you are interested just email me or call.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 197
waht models are the subs tig-meister?

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
they are the hex shaped ones their top of the line subs here its the X124 the single 4ohm. So you can wire it 4 to 1 ohm or have 2 amps going to four at 2 ohm each. But the 3 are pleanty loud. You interested. http://www.xtant.com/html/products/x12.cfm

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 198
im thinking about it, so you were running the 1200.1 to them at about 900 or so watts rms total..ish prolly more at 1.3 ohm

is the box filled with polyfill? and how long have you had them? have they been exposed to the elements at all? im kinda interested

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
The amp will run at about 1400 watts from your alternator so the subs are getting more then 900. The box is filled with polyfill. I have had them for less then a mounth but I actually need to send my mother some money so Iam selling it. I recently got a job at Blockbuster. They have been in the car for about 3 weeks and at my house for alittle over a week cause I have been trying to sell it and I didnt want it get stolen. So they havent been exposed to anything but a clean trunk. I took very good care of both the amp and the subs they where my babies. Broken in gently cause I learned my leason the hard way with a pair of audiobahns. They hit hard and sound great and look preaty cool too. For $800 this is a steal. So let me know. You can always get another subs and if you put these in a ported at 2cu they will slame the loudest system in town is a H2 with 4 xtant in a ported. Fuking hella loud. So let me know We can arange something.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us