Putting together my system

Username: Ruckus

Oh

Post Number: 1
im working on my system in my ford f-250, i have a kenwood kdc-6011 deck, a pair of pioneer ts-g1340r 5.25, and a pair of kenwood kfc-6976. I would like to start out with what i have and add a pair of subs, and an amp for my mid and tweets and of course an amp for my subs, its been a while since i have been into car audio, and back in the day, I used to like the sound of RF sub, but i dont see much in the way of postings for fosgate, seems JL and this new adire company are more the rave. I have about $1000 budget, and that would buy my 2 amps and the subs, I can make the box, can everyone give me their two cents, cause I dont want to make a wrong disicion. again, I have preference to the fosgates, but maybe their not what they used to be, PLEASE HELP

Silver Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 144
You should check out Ascendant Audio. They are becoming very popular amongst this forum. I own 2 12" Atlas and for 150$ a sub im amazed. The Avalanches are about 400$ a piece and having 1 Ava from hearing from a few people, they are amazed. There are all kinds of options for a 1000$ budget. First off you need a sub/s and an amp. I would go with 2 12" atlas and a PG 600.1 Mono Amp. I picked all that up for about 600$. Sounds effin great!. You could also look into Hifonics and Kicker. Im running a 4chnl PG amp for my mid and tweets because i was inpressed with the 600.1 block for my subs so i really havent tried to much on the mid-high range side of things :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us