Amp blown or wtf?

Username: Hurleyblink

Post Number: 6
Look guys my ignition locked up in my car had to pull fuses out the panel to shut it off, then had to disconn the bat.. now fixed that today but then i went to connect my amp back up i was putting the power wire on and sparks came out in my face fuse popped. then it did that again with three different fuses and they all popped all the same rating. and the protect light is on. is there something wrong with my amp or something else i can try?

Anonymous

.. i know this may seen like a stupid question.. im not tryin to make u seen stupid or anything but is your connections correct on your amp? check the power wire from the batt.? see if the is any cuts in your power wire from the batt. to your amp.. but then that would make you fse under your hood blow..

Anonymous

.. i know this may seen like a stupid question.. im not tryin to make u seen stupid or anything but is your connections correct on your amp? check the power wire from the batt.? see if the is any cuts in your power wire from the batt. to your amp.. but then that would make you fse under your hood blow..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us