Little help?

Username: Mrosale

Post Number: 1
I just had a bday got a little cash and have been meaning to replace my old MA amp with a new amp but am unsure about which amp I should get. I am in mid-price range. I have 2 Audiobahn AWT 12's in a bad a$$ full fiberglass enclosure. And of course im looking for something stronger than neccissary lol. Any one with some ideas would be appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1365
Need a little more info, what are the ohms of the subs, what is the rms ratings of the sub's, and how much money are you wanting to spend?

Post Number: 3
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13536 I didnt get them from that site but that site provides good info on them. Id be willing to spend a couple hundred. I dont plan on trying to win any competitions, but still dont want that feeling of cheaping myself out of something as important as the amp

Post Number: 4
I believe that site is off when they say it is 1000 watts peak, im pretty sure it is 1000 watt rms

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 1388
Well, you could buy 2 Hifonic's 1000D amp's, for like $200, or buy the Rockford 30001BD which puts out 2000 watts at 2 ohms. but it is like $1100:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us