To "hit"

Anonymous

can someone explain to me what "hitting" is? i have a few guesses but i want to make sure i have the right terminology when i read peoples posts.

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 88
Hitting?, When i use the term hit, i refer to faster tighter bass that has a real Punch to it(you can feel a clean fast vibration HIT you). Not the longer sloppy hits from some rap songs like, Ciara - Oh, i hate that song on my system, sounds like :P

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1201
my systems a bigger fan of the low blow....when it goes low...it'll make you blow up

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 197
that longer "slopy" bass from rap songs is not slopy , its fu[ken awesome and it sounds amazing in a good system

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 92
oh no sht, man i love rap i got 2 12 atlas infinit baffle, thats all my stuff iss, long sloppy low bass that makes u feel numb, i was just using that to compare it

Username: Darwin_420

Post Number: 1
i have 2 10" kicker comp vr old school and i have my amp and my battery cap on the top of the box and i have the magnets facing the outside of the box where should i port the box if the top is not avalible? and how big should hte port holes be?

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1205
darwin, stop thread hijacking, i have also answered your question in another thread...good luck and welcome to the board...

Anonymous

so.. maybe the punch produced from a hit of a kick drum?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us