Anyone have a REALLY cheap 8" or 10" sub they will sell me?

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 579
I'm looking to turn my little sisters barbie jeep (power-wheels) in to a MINI SPL machine...so i need a really small sub to put in it.

It doesnt matter what brand...i'll even take stuff like pyle or boss! I dont care...It just has to be REALLY cheap. I just wanna build her a lil box and let her burp it at a local comp so she can take home a trophy.

I'm just gonna use a lil 2ch amp (that i am getting to run my mids/highs) to run the sub. MINI SPL is basicly super port-wars in a power-wheels car, so if i can get a 130dB out of it i will be more than happy.

thanks guys,
marshall

nick_sq
Unregistered guest
LOL thats awsome...Why dont you just look on ebay or something? Any of us could sell you a super cheap sub..even give it to you, but its shipping that will cost. I have seen pyrmid super blues sell for 2 bucks for a 10. Heres a thaught, put a JL 13W7 in the the barbie jeep, with a trailer ful of amps/batteries lol. That would be killer...i guess a lil on the expensive side :P

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1190
at www.mtxaudio.com they have the 10" 8000 series subs for 60 bones a peice...

you could also buy some roadmaster 8" from walmart...they arent too bad, i've got 2 of em in my room and they hit alright for like 20 watts a peice...

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 591
i'm prolly just gonna buy the cheapest sub i can find on ebay...prolly a pair
(one may end up having a run-in w/ a 110V outlet though :-) )

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1207
crazy 110 volt outlets..always killing subs...damn shame....

i say you get some funky pups :-)

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 593
I'll video the sub on the 110V outlet when i do it...and post it. I alway liked 110V sub por.n. :-)

I really wish i would have bought an 8-pak of 8" funky pups back when those guys over on the other forum were doing the group buy.

It would have been really funny to put a pair of funky pups on a boss amp...lmao

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 191
lol ifg u need a 2 channel amp il sell ya one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us