What is better than eclipse?

Bronze Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 69
i was going to buy 2 12 inch 7124 model eclipse subs 900 peak 450 watt recommended continuous power for about 210 bucks a peice...but i was wondering if there is anything better for the price?

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 568
Yeah the Atlas 12 or 15 whould be better for the price. They only need around 200rms and will blow the eclipse out the water. For the price there is no comparison. If you do go with the Atlas subwoofer i whould go ported. You wont believe how loud it will get and how much sq at the same time. Check it out if you dotn believe me. www.ascendantaudio.com

p.s. You will only need one subwoofer if you go with the Atlas 15.

Bronze Member
Username: Langner

Madison, South dakota US

Post Number: 71
how would 2 15s sound?

Username: Mad_at_madd

Chico, CA USA

Post Number: 5
Also, check out indoaudio.com I saw two dual 4ohm VC Memphis M3 12's for a total price of $310.00 plus shipping and handling. My cousin has two in a S-10 extended cab and hit 151.6dB's with a memphis 1100D amp.

Silver Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 572
2 atlas 15's whould hurt..lol With one 15 ported you can hit about 140db if you run it with a solid amp. Not sure how much harder youll hit with another one but if your into that it will be loud. Trust me. If you really wanna know for sure go ahead and talk to chad the owner of www.ascendantaudio.com and he is a super cool guy. Call the order # on the website and ask for him. He is so kind with answering your questions. Give it shot. Its your best bet for the price.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 2012
the 88100 modle instead

Silver Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 109
Yea my two eclipse SW7124's were very loud when ported and i was overpowering them, ended up blowing both emm, but they are great subs and can hurt your ears.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us