Random questions and stuff

Username: Jthree

Bay area, Ca Usa

Post Number: 5
ok so now that ive kinda realized that i like eclipse subs, what do you guys think about 2 88150s? and what amp would sufficiently power them?

also, are those xtant subs any good? i havent heard too much about em.

Bay area, Ca Usa

Post Number: 6
oh and can anyone give me some good advice on what to buy if you wanted to hook an ipod up to your car stereo but didnt want to lose sound quality?

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
for the ipod get a pioneer headunit and find a dealer with the ipod hook up accesory, it plugs into the bottom and you can scroll through the songs through the headinit. deh-p7700 or something like that is one that works with it...it just plugs into the serial port in the back of the headunit

somethingredicolousihavetomakeup
Unregistered guest
ip bus port*

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1945
yea the 88100 seires subs are amazing, i had one, but i would go with a 12 or 10

Bay area, Ca Usa

Post Number: 7
why not a 15 subfan? and do you know the specs on them? and what amp would you poser them with

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1947
id go with an amp that is rated at 1000-1200 watts rms at 1 ohm mono if you get the DVC 4 ohm setup, otherwire go with a 2 channel rated somewhere between 500-600 with a 2 ohm load times 2, the 88100 models are designed for amazing sq, and they do it WELL, IMO better than a 12w6v2, and they are amazing, but the 15 i dont think will sound good, id dint even know they had them, but i havent heard one so idk lol

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 237
For the Ipod you could get a HU with an Auxiallary, hook up Mbus to RCA then an RCA to Headphone jack like I did. Works just fine and dandy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us