Volfenhag sub review

Username: Jessecapper

Post Number: 4
i have a volfenhag sub... its sounds great with my soundstorm amp and i was just wondering what you all thought of this brand.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1160
i'm gonna go with coyote ugly on this one...if i woke up with that sub chained to my arm, i'd assume chew my arm off then hook it up in my car...

Bronze Member
Username: Newtoaudio

Post Number: 13
Why don't you like them, Jeff? Or anyone else who doesn't like them, what is wrong with them, because i'm looking at a couple now that don't look too bad.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 269
Jeff, you answered that perfectly. Those subs are cheaply made. They have no SQ and won't last.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 270
I would also ditch that amp... Soundstorm isn't even a minor leauger. More like... softball..

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1262
sorry guys as much as youd think id call them junk im not ive defended them in the past and i will continue to. They are far from junk they get good spl and they have decent sq ive heard them many times from 47 series to 48 series which performs even better spl wise and has even better sq wise....dont knock them till you try them (good sound for the buck)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1263
for all who question their spl ability a friend of mine has hit in the 140 db range with two 12s not blistering but not too shabby either

Bronze Member
Username: Bnh142

Post Number: 69
They aren't as good as subs costing a lot more... basically. Anyhow the goal is to be happy so if you already have them and like then you are all set.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us