HIFONICS ZEUS SERIES ZX7500

USDA
Unregistered guest
Didnt know much about this amp, so I wanted to know how this one compares with other quality amps out there putting out the same amount of wattage...? Any information would be helpful. I saw it on ebay for around $190 thought it might go well with my subs, which take 500W a piece. Here are some specs 250 watts x 2 channels @ 4 ohms. 1,000 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms RMS bridged power. 500 watts x 2 @ 2 ohms

Bronze Member
Username: Hmpadilla

Post Number: 14
It all depends on what you consider high quality and what you want from your system.I just installed the Hifonics ZX8000 in my Avalanche.Most of the guys here will tell you Hifonics are cheap.And I agree.My system sounds good,but it's not going to win any sound contests.Just depends on what you want.If you want decent sound that is tons louder than stock,it's ok.But if you want top of the line sound quality,look at some of the other amps they recommend (ppi).I've only had mine in for a few days,so I can't say anything about durability

Anonymous

i've had my zx6400 hooked up for for 6 months now and its been through a harsh winter here in canada. but its still working up to now. Like henry was saying, its a great budget amp for getting cleaner and louder sound from stock. but it won't win any competitions. Also i've always had the impression that this amp is comparable to the Octane series of the Phoenix Gold amps.

since I don't have the money for the high end stuff (Orion, PPI, JL), I got this amp and i'm happy with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us