Anybody on here have AIM

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 477
As most of you now know, i want to get a scion tC. I planned out my whole system, and thanx for everyone who helped me out. And i know this isnt a car performance forum, but i was wondering does anybody one here Know anyything about engine upgrades and what to do, and what not to do.And what to get and what to stay away from. I would go to a store, but i know nothing about this stuff and dont want to get ripped off. If so post your s/n please, Even if you have ICQ or yahoo, ill make a s/n

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 404
I know alittle about car upgrades my SN is kingofbass5211

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 483
anyone else.

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 183
i know wat u can do 2 add HP but not about a scion but if uorder it it will come with instructions
eclipsekeen54

Username: Knoxrocks22

Brownsville, Tennessee United state...

Post Number: 7
i do custom body and moter work and can tell u right down to the last bolt on how to make that thing lookin and runnin good my aol sn is (blablabla says) yes there is a space

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 115
Go with a basic intake header exhaust for starters. I guess some head work if you want to go all motor or boost it if you want to go the force induction route. The car still doesnt have all those aftermarket options yet, and you want to stay with something that wont void your warranty.. so your pretty much screwed on anything that isnt a basic bolt on. I guess you can always wait for that TRD supercharger (if you care about your warranty)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us