JL Audio 12W0

Bronze Member
Username: Chris_baller

Midland, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 33
Anybody tell me if these are a good quality sounding sub? and if i pay $169 canadian a piece is that too much?

Bronze Member
Username: Chris_baller

Midland, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 34
And right now i have 2 12" 600W legacy subs enclosed in bandpass box wandering if just one of these will sound better than the two i have. They are running off of an old sony amp but looking to get new one under $200 to go in my '02 cavalier any suggestions?(on good sound quality amps)

Username: Mrcoddy

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 4
All of JL audios stuff is of high quality. My friend has a 12 W0 powerd with 150watts rms. I find that it is not an spl type sub but an extreamly good sq sub. but you should look around some more, $169 is too much for just one, a&b sound sells them for like $90-$110 a peice.

Username: Mrcoddy

Taber, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 4
All of JL audios stuff is of high quality. My friend has a 12 W0 powerd with 150watts rms. I find that it is not an spl type sub but an extreamly good sq sub. but you should look around some more, $169 is too much for just one, a&b sound sells them for like $90-$110 a peice.

Username: Shroom7

Post Number: 6
you are talking 169 canadian if that is close to 100 or 120 american dollars then yes that is what u should expect to pay for them if u are purchasing from an authorized dealer do not buy them off the internet as that will void the warranty by the manufacture and yes they are very high quality subs infact i had 2 12" w0s and they were both powered by a 1000w sony x plod and they thumped.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1860
i had a 15w0, ran 1000 watts rms to it, and that sub is still poudning hard today with 600 watts rms lol in my friends car

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 169
if you wait a lil bit i'm sure you can get them cheaper once the new W1's come around
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us