RE MT 10" or just go for the RE X.X.X 18"?

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 417
im thinking i can either get 1 10" and try and compete with it...or just get 1 18" X.X.X and use it as a daily driver...i know i could compete with it but there are just so many people with 18's and they are running crazy watts...so if i stick with a RE MT 10" and run enough watts to it i could probably have a chance competing...any thoughts?? how many watts i should run to the MT or X.X.X?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1845
if you do that you also need to get a new electircal system, i would stick with the x.x.x, i think they reccomend 1600 watts, but if you go ported i believe you could do maybe 2000 lol, but the Mt, will need at least 2000, and if i get mine im running 6000 to it lol

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 317
The re MT is one serious mother man. I spoke to some ppl who had it, one of them had to have his door handles shaved because they fell of. Another one had to do something to his seiling because the sub would strech the f*ck out off it. Not a sub for a daily driver at all.

Babybrock
Unregistered guest
it can be one sick daily driver sub, but everyone here is right, crazy mods for you car to handle the electrical pull, plus the SPL and vibration itself.

Definitely need 200+ amp alternator depending on your amp, 2 or 3 batteries, and sound dampening material beyond dynamat....yikes!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us