Quick Question..! Would this work?

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 60
i was just wondering if i put 2 atlas 12's in my trunk with an amp. and i had it custom setup so the 2 subs were mounted on a board facing toward the opening of my trunk( but the board will be sort of a "Fake suspended wall" at the back of my trunk). What would it sound like? alright?. or would i rather be off throwing them into a box meant for subs and not just onto a fake wall. i want it to look nice but also sound good, and i dont really want a box. Its no professional job. im doing it myself. if i had a picture i would show you the blueprints for my design..

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2096
I would put them in a box. I dont believe those subs can be run free-air.

Bronze Member
Username: Pharoh

Bradford, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 62
dannm.. i want to do a custom setup sorta how i said before.. any idea's? i still want the subs facing the back and amp is going under my floor underneath a seethrough piece of fiberglass, neon accent with a couple cap's on either side for my xbox n sht

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 165
make you a box that'll fit, then attach like a beauty board to the front thats oversized that'll look like a wall

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 369
^^ yup. that's what i did in the back of my 4runner.

Frank-n-Beans
Unregistered guest
Also looks great if you dont use wood but a piece of cloth going from top of the trunk to the floor with 2 holes cut in it for the subs to be mounted over the cloth to the box...Looks great with Red Velvet and a few blacklights.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us